If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help!
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
Please send it back to the address below and include a note with your order number and email address letting us know if its a return or an exchange.
1072 W Peachtree St NW
PO BOX 7541 Atlanta, GA 30309-3804
Please keep your tracking number.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange. As long as it's unworn and free of odor there should not be an issue.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. It usually takes 3-5 business days to return to your card.
Refund Policy (if applicable)
We will accept back any item that is within 14 days of purchase and has not been worn and is free of odor, hair, lint, etc. The item must be in new condition. Wristpacks are ineligible for return. If you have an issue with the sizing of your wristpack, please reply to your order email.
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send all items back to us using the label provided
The following are add-ons with more information that you may want to include.
- How long it takes to receive your refund, replacement product, or store credit
- Any shipping fees the customer will need to pay
- Any return restocking fees the customer will need to pay
- How you handle lost or damaged returns
- Contact information for your business if the customer has more questions